If you want to update your Yongnuo products (Flashes, Lenses or Triggers/Controllers) to the latest firmware, you are at the right place.
- Download and install the “Firmware Update” software.
- Download the corresponding Yongnuo Firmware.
- Proceed to the update following the steps in the software.
Use browser search function “Ctrl + F” to quickly find the product you are looking for.
Firmware updates can be quite sensitive, these manipulations are at your own risk. Thank you for your understanding.
Step 1: Download and install the software
- Flash updates: YN_Flash_Updater_v2.03
- Triggers updates: YN_Triggers_Updater
- Lenses updates: YN_Lens_Updater
- YN-600EX-RT update only: YN-600EX-RT_Firmware_Updater
- Lenses/Triggers/Flashes: YN_Firmware_Updater_Mac
Step 2: Download the Firmware
- Yongnuo YN-968N (Nikon) : v1.09 (December 2017)
- Yongnuo YN-968EX-RT : v1.16 (April 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-860Li: v1.03 (October 2017)
- Yongnuo YN-686EX-RT : v1.10 (August 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-685N : v1.3.8 (November 2017)
- Yongnuo YN-685C : v2.0.4 (June 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-600EX-RT II : v1.36 (December 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-600EX-RT : v1.9.1 (April 2017)
- Yongnuo YN-585EX (Pentax) : v0.1618 (December 2017)
- Yongnuo YN-568EX III (Nikon) : v1.04 (November 2017)
- Yongnuo YN-568EX III (Canon) : v1.12 (August 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-565EX III (Canon) : v1.02 (July 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-560Li : v1.07 (January 2019)
- Yongnuo YN-560 IV : v0105 (September 2018)
Triggers / Transceivers / Controllers :
- Yongnuo YN-E3-RT-II : v1.11 (November 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-E3-RT : v1.25 (March 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-E3-RX : v1.07 (March 2018)
- Yongnuo YN-622C-II : v1.05 (July 2015)
- Yongnuo YN-622C-TX : v1.11 (July 2017)
- Yongnuo YN-622N-II : v1.01 (October 2015)
- Yongnuo YN-622N-TX : v1.08 (July 2016)
- YN100mm F/2 Nikon : v1.05 (January 2018)
- YN50mm F/1.4 Canon : v1.06 (December 2018)
- YN50mm F/1.4 Nikon E : v1.01 (September 2018)
- YN40mm F/2.8 Nikon : v1.02 (December 2017)
- YN35mm F/1.4 Canon : v1.02 (December 2018)
- YN14mm F/2.8 Canon : v1.12 (December 2018)
- YN14mm F/2.8 Nikon : v1.02 (March 2018)
Step 3: Follow the wizard
Unzip the downloaded software and open the READ_ME.txt file. Simply follow the instructions in order to update your flashes, lenses or triggers from Yongnuo.